Our Pool Blog will teach you how to become a better and smarter pool owner as well an operator, financier and consumer.
Enjoy the Pool Blog from Expert Pool Work, Inc.
Current Pool Blog Post:
Archived Pool Blog Posts:
Posts about pool services:
- There are two common types of inground pool leaks.
- A pressure test will check for a pool leak in the plumbing.
- Don’t neglect fiberglass wall problems in a hybrid pool.
- There are two types of cracks in a concrete pool.
- A pool resurface will waterproof and repair a pool.
- Know when its time to have your pool liner replaced.
- Know when its time to have your pool sandblasted.
- A pool remodel will change the look of a pool.
- If your pools has tiles, they will need to be replaced.
- The pool coping can be repaired or it can be replaced.
- The pool deck can be repaired or it can be replaced.
- Caulk the expansion joint between the pool and deck.
- Many pool inspections are incomplete and pointless.
- A pool restoration will repair and restore a pool.
- Maintain a relationship with a pool service provider.
Posts about pool information:
Posts about pool costs:
- The lowest pool bid does not guarantee the lowest cost.
- The price of pool work cannot be your only consideration.
- A pool budget should be created then updated annually.
Posts about pool equipment:
- The best pool equipment is properly-sized equipment.
- Most pool plumbing is inherently flawed and restrictive.
- The equipment and plumbing should be re-engineered.
- A winter pool safety cover is necessary in Nebraska.
Posts about pool chemicals:
- There are five main categories of pool chemicals.
- There is technically only one alternative to chlorine.
- Shocking the pool can be a total waste of money.
- There are more pool supplies than just chemicals.
Posts about pool maintenance:
- There is nothing routine about pool maintenance.
- Cleaning and maintenance are just a part of pool care.
We’d like to thank you for reading the articles in our Pool Blog.
Owning a pool can be a challenge. We will help you with information and support.
If you have an idea for a Pool Blog article, then contact us with that recommendation.
If you have questions about your pool, then contact us with those questions.
And if you need pool work, then let us know how we can help.