Our Pool Blog will teach you how to become a better and smarter pool owner as well an operator, financier and consumer.
Enjoy the Pool Blog from Expert Pool Work, Inc.
Current Pool Blog Post:
Archived Pool Blog Posts:
Posts about pool work and other services rendered:
- There are two common types of inground pool leaks.
- A pressure test will check for a pool leak in the plumbing.
- A pool restoration will repair and restore a pool.
- Don’t neglect fiberglass wall problems in a hybrid pool.
- There are two types of cracks in a concrete pool.
- There is a method to fill the void under a pool.
- A pool resurface will waterproof and repair a pool.
- Know when its time to have your pool sandblasted.
- If your pools has tiles, they will need to be replaced.
- The pool coping can be repaired or it can be replaced.
- Caulk the expansion joint around the pool when needed.
- The pool deck can be repaired or it can be replaced.
- Caulk the control joints in the pool deck when needed.
- Many pool inspections are incomplete and pointless.
Posts about pool information, training, and support:
Posts about the costs associated with pool ownership:
- The lowest pool bid does not guarantee the lowest cost.
- The price of pool work cannot be your only consideration.
- A pool budget should be created then updated annually.
Posts about pool products, equipment and plumbing:
- The best pool equipment is properly-sized equipment.
- Most pool plumbing is inherently flawed and restrictive.
- The equipment and plumbing should be re-engineered.
- A winter pool safety cover is necessary in Nebraska.
Posts about pool care, chemicals, and maintenance:
- There are five main categories of pool chemicals.
- Shocking the pool can be a total waste of money.
- There are more pool supplies than just chemicals.
- There is nothing routine about pool maintenance.
We’d like to thank you for reading the articles in our Pool Blog.
Owning a pool can be a challenge. We will help you with information and support.
If you have an idea for a Pool Blog article, then contact us with that recommendation.
If you have questions about your pool, then contact us with those questions.
And if you need pool work, then let us know how we can help.