All hybrid pools have a concrete floor and fiberglass walls.
Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on hybrid pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for hybrid pools:
- Paint Removal:
- sandblasting the concrete floor.
- sodablasting the fiberglass walls.
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Return Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Gel-Coat Wall Repairs and Restoration:
- blister removal and restoration.
- crack removal and restoration.
- delamination restoration.
- various chemical injection products to stop water seepage between fiberglass panels.
- Concrete Floor Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks:
- epoxy injection for dry structural cracks.
- various chemical injection products for wet structural cracks; product to depend on amount of water.
- All Seam and/or Joint Re-Sealing.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons we are hired to work on hybrid pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can still help you. We are approved for all hybrid pool work.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT HYBRID POOLS:
Our freeze/thaw climate can be hectic on your hybrid pool. And so can the way you add chemicals. When your hybrid pool needs work, we’ll solve your problem(s) and get your pool back into service. And we’ll also teach you how to chemically-treat and maintain that pool going forward.
A lot of vinyl liner pool installers attempt to work on hybrid pools but only when they don’t have a vinyl liner pool to install. They are not industry-trained to do this type of work and they certainly have no real longevity or experience. So the pool work is often poor or perhaps even incorrect. And they seem to abandon this work when they sell a new vinyl liner pool install, which is the big money-maker in this market. Therefore, you must make sure the person or company that is working on your hybrid pool works on hybrid pools. We do, and we do so correctly. You must also make sure the person or company that is working on your hybrid pool will see the work through to completion. We will.