All hybrid pools have a concrete floor and fiberglass walls.
Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on hybrid pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for hybrid pools:
- Paint Removal:
- sandblasting the concrete floor.
- sodablasting the fiberglass walls.
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Return Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Gel-Coat Wall Repairs and Restoration:
- blister removal and restoration.
- crack removal and restoration.
- delamination restoration.
- Concrete Floor Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks.
- All Seam (Joint) Re-Sealing.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons we are hired to work on hybrid pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can likely still help you.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT HYBRID POOLS:
Our freeze/thaw climate can be hectic on your hybrid pool, both its concrete floor and its fiberglass walls. And so can the way you add chemicals. When your hybrid pool needs work, not only will we solve your problem(s) and get your pool back into service, but we’ll also teach you how to chemically-treat and maintain that pool going forward.
A lot of vinyl-liner pool installers attempt to work hybrid pools. But they will only do so when they don’t have a vinyl-liner pool to install. They are not industry-trained to do this type of work. And they certainly have no real longevity or experience. As a result, the pool work is often poor or perhaps even incorrect. You must make sure the person or company that is working on your hybrid pool works on hybrid pools. We do. And we do so correctly.
Contact Expert Pool Work, Inc. at 402-341-8132 or email@example.com to discuss your hybrid pool or submit a short form to schedule free onsite consultation.