Expert Pool Work, Inc. is a Registered Contractor with the State of Nebraska, approved to work on all commercial pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
This includes apartment, hotel, motel, private and public pools.
We offer the following work for commercial pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Skimmer Repairs or Replacement.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- Renovations – to revive an old pool and make it like new again.
- Remodels – to change the layout and design of your pool setting.
- Restorations – to fix and restore a previously abandoned pool.
- All Related Pool Work.
And this list is just some of the reasons that we are hired to work on commercial pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can still help you.
Some commercial pool work requires State approval
There are strict codes and regulations that govern your commercial pool. Compliance must be met.
There are times when the State needs to approve your pool work. If your work requires State approval, then we handle ALL of the requirements. This includes hiring the engineer, submitting all plans and paperwork, paying fees, and receiving the approval letter from the State. Once approved, we will then handle the coordination and completion of the actual pool work. We also coordinate and oversee the final inspection.
Too many pool companies fail to get State approval when needed. If you hire a pool company that fails to get approved, you may lose your permit for at least the year the unapproved work was completed. The local county inspector will know if you made changes without State approval. The pool company that did the unapproved work will get a slap-on-the-wrist. But you will be penalized.
For safety and liability reasons, there is now a much bigger emphasis on attaining State approval when State approval needs to be attained. We’ll handle it all.
It’s your responsibility to know the codes and regulations to meet commercial pool compliance. But we can help. And we’re happy to help.
Your pool is an asset
Regardless of the pool work you need, we know that you need your pool. It helps you generate revenue. It is an asset. We will go to work for you and get your pool back into service. And we will always strive to do this ahead of schedule and under budget.
If you are the owner of the property, the management company representing the property, or the onsite and certified pool operator acting on behalf of that commercial property, then we are a great partnering vendor for you. We are the most trusted, referred and recommended company for commercial pools.