Expert Pool Work, Inc. is a Registered Contractor with the State of Nebraska, approved to work on all commercial pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
This includes apartment, hotel, motel, private and public pools.
We offer the following work for commercial pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Core-Drilling Returns and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks:
- epoxy injection for dry structural cracks.
- various chemical injection products for wet structural cracks; product to depend on amount of water.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons that we are hired to work on commercial pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can still help you.
Some commercial pool work requires State approval
There are strict codes and regulations that govern your commercial pool. Compliance must be met.
There are times when the State needs to approve your pool work. If your work requires State approval, then we handle ALL of the requirements. This includes hiring the engineer, submitting all plans and paperwork, paying fees, and receiving the approval letter from the State. Once approved, we will then handle the coordination and completion of the actual pool work. We also oversee any inspections (if applicable).
Too many pool companies fail to get State approval when needed. If you hire a pool company that fails to get approved, you may lose your pool operator’s permit for at least the year the unapproved work was completed. The pool company will get a slap-on-the-wrist, but you will be penalized. For safety and liability reasons, there is now a much bigger emphasis on attaining State approval.
If you own the property, manage the property, or are the designated pool operator for that property, you must know all codes and regulations to meet compliance. That is your responsibility. But we can help. And we’re happy to help.
Your pool is an asset
Regardless of the pool work you need, we know that you need your pool. It helps you generate revenue. It is an asset. We will go to work for you and get your pool back into service. And we will always strive to do this ahead of schedule and under budget.
If you are the owner of the property, the management company representing the property, or the onsite and certified pool operator acting on behalf of that commercial property, then we are a great partnering vendor for you. We are the most trusted, referred and recommended company for commercial pools.