Expert Pool Work, Inc. is a Registered Contractor with the State of Nebraska, approved to work on all commercial pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for commercial pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Core-Drilling Returns and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks:
- epoxy injection for dry structural cracks.
- various chemical injection products for wet structural cracks; product to depend on amount of water.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons that we are hired for commercial pool work. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can likely still help you.
Some commercial pool work requires State approval
Please be advised that there are times when the State needs to approve your pool work. So, if your work requires State approval, then we handle ALL of the requirements. This includes the paperwork, filings, and fees. Once approved, we will then handle the coordination and completion of the actual pool work as well as any inspections (if applicable).
Too many pool companies fail to attain State approval when needed. This may result in you losing your pool operator’s permit for at least the year the un-approved work was completed.
If you own the property, manage the property, or are the designated pool operator for that property, you must know all codes and regulations to meet compliance. That is your responsibility. But we can help. And we’re happy to help.
Regardless of the pool work you need, we know that you need your pool. It helps you generate revenue. It is an asset. We will go to work for you and get your pool back into service. And we will always strive to do this ahead of schedule and under budget.
We are the most trusted, referred and recommended company for commercial pool work in town.
If you are the owner of the property, the management company representing the property, or the onsite and certified pool operator acting on behalf of that commercial property, then contact Expert Pool Work, Inc. at 402-341-8132 or email@example.com to discuss your pool or submit a short form to schedule free onsite consultation.