Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on most fiberglass pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for fiberglass pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing – for skimmers and returns only.
- Plumbing Repairs – for skimmers and returns only.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- Some Related Pool Work.
NOTES ABOUT ONE-PIECE FIBERGLASS POOLS:
As listed above, we only offer select work for the one-piece fiberglass pools.
There is too much liability associated with draining a fiberglass pool. This is primarily true if there are no indicators of proper groundwater evacuation under the pool or proper drainage around the pool.
Therefore, at this time – to include the 2021 pool season – we will not bid any type of work that requires the fiberglass pool to be completely drained and empty. For example, we will not bid any work to…
- repair, replace, or re-plumb the main drain(s).
- perform any interior or structural repairs.
- make any gel-coat repairs.
- remove any paint (if applicable).
- re-surface with epoxy.
If you need to drain the pool completely to have work done, then contact a pool company that specializes solely in fiberglass pool work. If you cannot find a pool company, then contact a specialized fiberglass company.
It is always best to contact a pool company and get their advice when you want to drain your pool. But this is imperative if you have a fiberglass pool. Always make sure to call a pool company that specializes solely in fiberglass pools PRIOR to draining that pool.