Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on concrete pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for concrete pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Core-Drilling Returns and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Crack Repairs:
- routing and caulking to seal surface cracks.
- routing and injecting to seal structural cracks.
- Floor Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Wall Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Step Repairs and Re-Construction.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Tile Repairs or Replacement.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons we are hired to work on concrete pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can likely still help you.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT CONCRETE POOLS:
Our freeze/thaw climate can be hectic on your concrete pool. And so can the way you add chemicals. When your concrete pool needs work, not only will we solve your problem(s) and get your pool back into service, but we’ll also teach you how to chemically-treat and maintain that pool going forward.
A lot of vinyl-liner pool installers attempt to work concrete pools. But they will only do so when they don’t have a vinyl-liner pool to install. They are not industry-trained to do this type of work. And they certainly have no real longevity or experience. As a result, the pool work is often poor or perhaps even incorrect. You must make sure the person or company that is working on your concrete pool works on concrete pools. We do. And we do so correctly.
Contact Expert Pool Work, Inc. at 402-341-8132 or email@example.com to discuss your concrete pool or submit a short form to schedule free onsite consultation.