Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on vinyl liner pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for vinyl liner pools:
- Liner Replacements.
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Skimmer Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Return Replacement and Re-Plumbing.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Floor Repairs and Replacement:
- changing a sand floor to a vermiculite floor.
- removing and re-pouring the vermiculite floor.
- Wall Repairs and Replacement.
- Step Repairs and Replacement.
- Adding a Pool Step.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Depth Reduction.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- All Related Pool Work.
- Winter Safety Covers.
And this list is just some of the reasons we are hired to work on vinyl liner pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can likely still help you.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT VINYL LINER POOLS:
Our freeze/thaw climate can be hectic on your liner. And so can the way you add chemicals. When your vinyl liner pool needs work, not only will we solve your problem(s) and get your pool back into service, but we’ll also teach you how to chemically-treat and maintain that pool going forward.
There are a lot vinyl liner pool installers in town. A lot of them can install a new pool, but they seemingly have a difficult time reverse-engineering the install when an existing vinyl liner pool needs work. And they seem to abandon this work when they sell a new pool install, which is the big money-maker in this market. You must make sure the person or company that is working on your vinyl liner pool works on existing vinyl-liner pools. We do, and we do so correctly. You must also make sure they will see the work through to completion. We will.