Expert Pool Work, Inc. is industry-trained and experienced to work on vinyl liner pools in Omaha and the surrounding areas.
We offer the following work for vinyl liner pools:
- Leak Detection.
- Pressure Testing.
- Plumbing Repairs or Complete Re-Plumbing.
- Re-Engineering the Equipment and Plumbing.
- Main Drain Repairs or Replacement.
- Skimmer Repairs or Replacement.
- Return Repairs or Replacement.
- Interior Repairs.
- Structural Repairs.
- Floor Repairs and Replacement:
- changing a sand floor to a vermiculite floor.
- removing and re-pouring the vermiculite floor.
- Wall Repairs and Replacement.
- Step Repairs and Replacement.
- Adding a Pool Step.
- Total Interior Re-Construction.
- Depth Reduction.
- Coping Repairs or Replacement.
- Deck Repairs or Replacement.
- Renovations – to revive an old pool and make it like new again.
- Remodels – to change the layout and design of your pool setting.
- Restorations – to fix and restore a previously abandoned pool.
- All Related Pool Work.
And this list is just some of the reasons we are hired to work on vinyl liner pools. If the reason you need pool work is not on this list, we can still help you.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT VINYL LINER POOLS:
We no longer replace liners as a stand-alone offering. If you have wall and/or floor problems or any other larger scope of work that requires the liner to be replaced with that scope of work, then we will replace the liner too. But again, we will no longer replace liners as a stand-alone offering. We recommend you contact ASAP Pools if you need a liner replacement.
Our freeze/thaw climate can be hectic on your liner. And so can the way you add chemicals. When your vinyl liner pool needs work, not only will we solve your problem(s) and get your pool back into service, but we’ll also teach you how to chemically-treat and maintain that pool going forward.
There are a lot vinyl liner pool installers in town. A lot of them can install a new pool, but they seemingly have a difficult time reverse-engineering the install when an existing vinyl liner pool needs work. And they seem to abandon this work when they sell a new pool install, which is the big money-maker in this market. You must make sure the person or company that is working on your vinyl liner pool works on existing vinyl-liner pools. We do, and we do so correctly. You must also make sure they will see the work through to completion. We will.